Often, young people are very worried about their skin, as changes in the weather increase the likelihood of skin infections. In this article we are telling you some special tips for skin care of youth. Let’s learn how to take proper care of your skin.
It is also important to take care of some common things for skin care. Like bathing twice a day at the time of summer. Use Mild Soap for bathing. Keep in mind the cleaning of your back, legs ankles, etc., where the dirt is too thick. There are also many products in the market to clean them. Use soft towels to wash the water after bathing and do not rub the skin fast. Clean the skin before sleeping at night and add cream to it. Take care of eating and drinking as well.
Easy skin care tips
- Your lifestyle and diet affect your skin very much. Junk food makes your skin dull so that special care is needed to eat and drink.
- To maintain the glow of face, it is also necessary to properly clean the face daily.
- Everyday face should be cleaned and cleaned by cleansing, toning, exposition, moisturizing, morning and evening.
- Whenever you use sunscreen lotions to come out in the sun.
- You can also make facials to glow your face. But keep in mind that you must know which of the facial cleansing or treatments you have to do.
- Washing face with green vegetables water also shines in the skin.
- Young girls should refrain from having facials but they can be peeled off. It does not cause any damage to the skin inwardly, but the dead skins deposited on the face are removed.
- Face mask can be used to polish the face. You can do this at home too. Face masks vary according to the season. Cooling masks are used in the summer. Face masks with cucumber and multani soil make fresh freshens and give coolness as well.
- Mix one spoonful of honey in a honey spoon and apply it on face and neck. Wash the face with water after drying. This will make the skin smooth and soft.
- Exercising with nutritious food will also result in natural fiber in the skin.
- You change lifestyle and soon you will be healthy and feel fresh as soon as you get up early.
- It is also very necessary to be stress free to get a healthy and glowing skin. Also complete your sleep.
- Soak three or four almonds in milk. When the flowers go, grind them into milk and make a paste and massage the face for some time before sleeping at night and wash the face with water in the morning.
- Mix little yogurt into gram flour and apply it on the face. Leave it for a while. Then wash the face with water. This will improve the color of the skin and remove stains, wrinkles, etc. on the face.
- Mix the milk, honey, orange juice and carrot juice and mix well. Massage it slowly over the face. Wash the face after a while.
Save The Skin From The Sun’s Harmful Rays
Harmful rays of the sun can reach our skin damage. The sun’s harmful ultraviolet (ultraviolet) rays on the skin, the opposite effect. Their impact in the summer increases even more. The more time you spend in sunlight, your skin has to pay the same amount.
Due to the effect of the harmful rays of the sun, the skin seems to be old before the time. Skin, wrinkles, deep scars, and stiffness come on. Therefore it is important that you take full care of your skin in the summer. Take care of your skin needs. Give your skin plenty of nourishment so that these summer your skin becomes blink-free and healthy.
It is very nice to have your skin regularly exposed. This lets you get rid of the dead cells of the skin. It has skin tone and gets nutrition. Before toner, brush chair or make-up every morning, apply your skin. After this, put sunscreen on your skin. Drink plenty of water and keep your skin’s moisture necessary. To nourish your skin, apply anti-oxidants mask once or twice a week.
2- Do not let water shortage
Spending more time in the sun decreases water in the body. It can cause headache and dizziness. It is important that you drink at least eight glasses of water a day. This will keep moisture essential for your skin, as well as toxic substances from the body. It will also affect your skin. Do not consume caffeinated substances and if you can not do it, then quantify your water consumption three times.
3- Definitely sunscreen
If you think it is enough to put sunscreen in the morning, then you are wrong. You should use it regularly and in good quantity. You should take at least T-spoon sunscreen every two hours.
4- Make the damaged skin calm
If you roam in the sunlight without any protection, then it causes great damage to your skin. It is your responsibility to give your skin some necessary nutrition. Use bottle coils and cooling gels on your skin. This will save your skin from scratching and also reduce its irritation.
5- Do skin repair
The sun’s rays not only burn your skin, but along with it also causes deep marks, wrinkles, irritation and redness. Along with this, it also works to prevent the formation of oxygen molecules. Even though tanning may seem normal to you, it means that your skin is damaged. Use anti-aging and skin-useful products to reduce the loss of your skin. And protect your skin from harmful UV rays of the sun.